Business Development is the function that identifies, secures and manages the relationships that help your business achieve long-term, sustainable growth. An effective business development strategy provides focus, transparency and offers competitive edge.
Services include but are not limited to;
- Business development plan centred around retaining, attracting and growing clients
- Profile buyers needs and values to establish value propositions to satisfy them
- Competitor benchmarking
- Develop existing services or products to grow or maintain market position
- Ensure the focus of the marketing activity is centred on priority clients and targets
- Develop, implement and sustain strategy for excellent client service
- Telemarketing campaign support, prepare campaign scope, source and brief agency, track results, pursue follow up
- Work with technical teams to ensure marketing and business development campaigns / opportunities are followed up and measured.
Pitches and tenders
- Establish pitch strategy and infrastructure
- Create CV, credentials, case studies and pitch toolkit
- Pitch preparation and debriefs
- Pitch project management, provide advice, coaching, milestone tracking
- Facilitate and input into pitch content including value proposition, benefits and differentiators.